Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Words of encouragement.

I can sooo relate to the following:
"Baby. Baby girl. Baby doll. Pet. Sweet Pet. I like these words. When you call me baby or pet I feel safe and taken care of.......... It means you will protect me and keep me safe, just like parents do with their babies and owners do with their pets...........
The way I feel when you call me your good girl, now that’s a very good thing. It’s similar to baby and pet but much, much better. My panties get wet just thinking about it. When you call me good girl I know I’ve pleased you, I know you are proud of me, I know I am yours."

These are not my words and in fact I cannot remember where I got them.
I am sure they are someone that I follow regularly.  So if you recognize them feel free to let me know and I will credit you appropriately.


No comments:

Post a Comment