Saturday, October 4, 2014

Snip-its from others because they sometimes just say it best. 1

I love reading the blogs of others and over a period of time I have collected a few Snip-Its as I call them to share and added a comment or two to the mix. My words in purple...


June 13, 2014
Stella in "I Am Not" writes:
I am not a brat, though sometimes I act like one.
I push because I want you to be the one who doesn’t take it, the one who makes it past my defense mechanisms.
I am not a baby, but I melt when you call me baby.
It means you cherish me and want to take care of me. It means you will protect me.
I am not a Domme, but I act like one at work.
I am the boss, the one in charge, the one who sets the rules and makes the decisions.
I am a masochist, but I don’t like to be hurt.
I am glad you know the difference.
I am not a slave, though sometimes I act like one.
I like to serve you, to make you happy.
I give you control, but I don’t lose control.
In handing over control to you I am able to just relax and be me, to not worry about all the details.
I am not a pet, but you do own me.
Every orgasm, every part of me belongs to you.
I am not a slut, but I like it when you treat me like one.
I like when you make me do the things I am shy about but deep down really want to do.
I am a submissive, though I don’t always act like one.
 by StellaKink

Most of this just hits the nail on the head and I cannot even comment in a way that says it better.  


Naughty Irish Imp writes in her post:
"I truly love that he holds me accountable and punishes me when I fall short. His discipline is an anchor to me in my, at times, chaotic lil world. Having him always there to support me, to teach me, to discipline me......it means the world to me because it shows me every single day how much he cares for me."
This just kind of says it all.... I want a Daddy/Dom  of my own.    
http://naughtyirishimp.blogspot.com/2012/12/breaking-daddys-rules.html

No comments:

Post a Comment